Flasher Forums
The best place for a message drop

Random Blogs

03 February 2016
Public Flashing
I took my wife to the local pizza parlor to eat.  We decided to sit in a booth.  The place wasn't very busy and there was an older couple sitting at another booth.
15 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We have been doing this flashing thing for a long time now.  Looking back on it I can’t really remember exactly how or when we started doing it but if I do recall I know it wasn’t an intentional ...
11 August 2016
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
Mrs. Ghost and I hadn't had any flashing fun in a couple of months. Damn schedules and real world BS. We hadn't planned on having any this weekend, but as with most good things, it just happened. We h...
29 January 2016
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
We headed  out yesterday on I 65 south when we got on the interstate the wife's clothes started coming off as I was starting to merge onto the interstate I had to let two trucks hauling bricks ge...
10 January 2020
Uncategorized
Interstate Flashing
Public Flashing
The past year wasn’t our best when it came to opportunities for flashing fun. However, our last flashing adventure was one I’ve not written about on here. It was also one of the hottest we’ve ever had...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Flashing Bucket List

Flashing Bucket List 1 year 7 months ago #1268

I've always wanted to ride shotgun in a big rig, dressed all sexy for the driver, while my husband follow in the car.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost, moderndaycowboy, fundriver

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flashing Bucket List 1 year 7 months ago #1269

If I can ever get to Kansas I’d love to accommodate your wish

Flashing Bucket List 1 year 1 month ago #1369

Well, I try to that all the time! Pacing the truck, as best I can, traffic allowing. If I'm slowing down for the truck speed, and i see a parade behind me, well, got to get out of the way! Many times, it's hard to do on Chicago busy roads. As for the personal visit---it's happened a lot! Not so much lately, sigh!

Flashing Bucket List 1 year 1 month ago #1370

Like to get someone to drive, while I flash---much safer, number one--and it has to be more enjoyable for me to just relax, and do what I can! Another one would be that as I get out of the truck from a "visit" at a rest stop---usually one of the Oasis on a Chicago interstate--another trucker see's me, and motions me over to his truck! I'm game! Couple of times, I got a knowing smile from a guy that saw me, but, that's it. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Driftin Ghost, moderndaycowboy

Flashing Bucket List 1 month 5 days ago #1484

First attempt at telling this story... I thoroughly enjoy flash and go. Love when they give a thumbs up, blink the lights, and honk the horn. Depending how nervous I am, he will try to let me give a show. Last Sunday night, I laid the seat back, took my tits out, pulled my dress up and turned on the interior light. We were heading South on i75 from Tampa. Around Sarasota we paced a driver for a short time, then had to allow traffic by. The driver came up on our left, pacing us for several miles, then with a honk he fell in behind us. I was getting worked up rubbing my pussy and pinching my nipples as hubby got in the middle lane. Soon the big red truck was on our right again where he stayed. The next twenty miles we repeated the lane changes a couple times. I was on the edge of a major orgasm the whole time, each lane shuffle adding to the build-up. He was right beside us as my orgasm hit, wetting my fingers and the seat. As we exited the driver followed. Sadly we had to get home,so if you're out there in your big red truck, maybe next trip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IBLookin, Rkless-n-Bubbles, Driftin Ghost, justbill, beetle, Frghtdrvr

Time to create page: 1.605 seconds